Friday, January 6, 2023

jana-kramers-christmas-decorations

 Let's be jolly! Jana Kramer gave Us Weekly an exclusive tour of her holiday home decorations , and talked about some major changes she's made for Christmas after divorcing Mike Caussin earlier this year.So festive! Celebs Show Off Their 2021 Holiday Deco"I wanted to start a whole new tradition since this year is the first time I've been creating new traditions since my divorcein the past year)," the One Tree Hill star, who is 38 revealed to Us as she showed her third Christmas tree. "So I thought that the tree should be within the master bedroom as trees make me smile." The Christmas in Louisiana actress revealed that she has two fake trees in her dining room , and one in her living room. Kramer has decided to bring the bedroom tree to her children, Jolie five and Jace three years old. The "I got the boy" singer shares her little children with Caussin the 34-year-old, whom she separated from in April, after five years of marriage"What I'm most looking for most this Christmas is just making fresh memories with my children," the Love at First Bark star revealed to Us. "Enjoying every single minute and feeling truly grateful that we're just three. We're content and healthy."The "Whine Down" podcast host added, "We're also going to bake cookies, as it was the norm when I was as a child with my mom, too."Kramer, who finalized her divorce from the former NFL player in July, also showed Us her favorite holiday decoration that she grew up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment